Present Perfect Progressive
It express the sence events / actions as the present perfect simple in focusing on the duration of the action / event.
Eg : - We have been cooking together.
- She has been doing exercises.
How to form it ?
We conjugate have in the present simple (Have/Has) followed by been and put ING to the verbe.
- Affirmative form
Rule : S + have/has + been + V + ING + C
Eg : - I have been bying vegetables.
- She has been hunting tigers.
- Interrogative form
Rule : Have/Has + S + been + V + ING + C + ?
Eg : - Have they been selling apples ?
- Has Nafi been fetching water ?
- Negative form
Rule : S + have/has + not + been + V + ING + C
S + haven't/hasn't + been + V + ING + C
Eg : - I have not been living alone.
- His friend has not been calling him.
- Children haven't been playing with toys.
- Alan hasn't been keeping animal.
- Interronegative form
Rule : Have/Has + S + not + been + V + ING + C + ?
Haven't/Hasn't +S + been + V + ING + C + ?
Eg : - Have they not been listening to music ?
- Has she not been singing in the garden ?
- haven't you been repairing shoe ?
- Hasn't he been feeding the rabbits ?